Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

Oi oi!
Yeah, it's been quite a while since i properly posted, but oh well, better late than never!

I have a small tip for all those trying to revise. If you revise for about 10 minutes and feel like you've done ages, then this is the tip for you!
LISTEN TO MUSIC!
I love listening to music when i revise, it makes time pass quicker and doesn't make studying as painful ;)
I would only advise this to people who don't get toooo distracted ;)

just put on a long playlist of your favourite songs, and just revise as your enjoying the songs! It's a good way to just calmly get into the revision mode..


A couple days ago, I was on the hunt for some good bands.. and a stumbled through a cluster!

i would like to share them with ma blogger peeps init.

1. THE CAB
2. NEON TREES
3.KILL HANNAH (not the best name:/ )
4.SCARRED BY BEAUTY
5. TWIN ATLANTIC

there are many many many more, which i will slowly reveal to you, but OH MY! I'm in music heaven!

Also, my current favourite song is A little faster-  There for tomorrow
LOVE LOVE LOVE


But now a little moan, i flipping hate it when people are like ''aarrghh, i hate him!'' (referring to a singer/band)


This mainly happens with poor old beiber, 'omg, i hate justin beiber!'

WHY?
WHY ON EARTH DO YOU HATE HIM?!
WHAT DID HE DO TOO YOU?!

You don't know them, you can't hate them!!!
fair enough,you hate their songs/music genre, but you can't hate them! he doesn't even know you exist and you seem to HATE him? Too far mate..

I do hate slipknots music, and black veil brides' music,but who knows?! They could be the nicest gents! i don't hate them as people! I don't know them!

Next time, someone says I HATE HIM! Feel free to give them a wack around the head!

pfttt.. hate him..





ANNDDDDDD, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lets hope theres many many more too come, and those maritains weren't right about the end .. :/

I'm gonna make this year my bitch! It's gonna be my puppet and i'm gonna make it dance the way i want! Hope you all have good, bizarre new year resolutions, and have a magical year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment