Followers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Chase and Status
Chase and Status
Chase and Status
Chase and Status
Chase and Status



I'm not sue if you've guessed yet, but this post is about CHASE AND STATUS!
Love them both to pieces << get it? 'Coz one of their songs is called pieces? ahaha!
Chase and Status started off small, having the odd gig here and there, until someone big saw them perform, and spread the word and made them popular. Since then, Chase and Status are one of my favorite bands!  I promise you every single one off their songs have such an amazing beat! It's so catchy and really makes you wanna rock to it. Chase and Status are petty big but fairly small, they do gigs around Hertfordshire, so try to catch them! So much respect for these fantastic guys!

Recommended Songs:
- Pieces
- Running
- Hypest hype
- Let you go




Chase and Status; Kudos xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know how attractive both of them are! x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know! There just an all-round package! Please follow me, I've followed you too, love your blog! Very artistic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Chase and Status! thanks for the lovely comment by the way, it's great to see other music blogs out there - we're a rareity haha! following :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chase & Status, I saw them live a while ago and they were great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete