Followers

Friday 9 December 2011

WOOOOO, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Oh I do love this time of year! Getting presents and cake and gods wishes, love itttt!
Today, I'm going to share my love of PARODY'S.
Now, before I start getting a few haters, let me just tell you what i think.
Some people start getting all pissy when it comes to a parody about their favorite song, guys, girls, face it. There are going to be parody's about every song, your best of your worst. Yes, they do totally totally wreck, and mock the original song, but so what?! That what there for, to make fun off, and get the public laughing. Parody's are genuinely funny, and I'm going to share some of the ones i find best with you!


THE MIDNIGHT BEAST
Woaaaaah, these fella's have got some guts to be mocking ever song.There funny, likable and genuine. There most popular song is the parody of Ke$ha, Tik Tok. Here's the link, listen to the lyrics:)

(Contains slight sexual humor)



Hahahahahahahah! Love you lads!




THE KEY OF AWESOME ..
This is actually a channel on YouTube, which makes parody's, of just about very song!

Bruno Mars- Grenade. Form the very start, this video has got me LOL-ING!
I just love the way he's pulling a keyboard instead of the piano! haha! Don't get me wrong, I do love Bruno mars, but this video still has got me smiling ..






Again by The Key of Aweosme, comes yet another parody! Shock horror! This time, again for Ke$ha's -tik tok. This song seems to have gotten a lot of parody's and mocking, but actually I don't didn't it half bad. Sure the lyrics are a bit mucked up '...before I leave, brush ma teeth with a bottle of Jack...' GROSSS.






GOT MORE PARODY'S? SHARE THEM! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
    oh love parody's as well too hilarious!
    love the Bruno Mars one!!

    ReplyDelete