Followers

Monday 28 November 2011

As the years go on, it's dead easy to forget those amazing songs that used to be stuck on replay for weeks upon weeks, it's about time we bring 'em back!


Maroon 5 - She will be loved.
 This is one of the few songs, that brought a tear to my eye, the delicate lyrics and melodic tune suited so perfectly, I still have it on my phone and listen to it often!





James Blunt - You're beautiful!
This song! Is just the bomb! Despite being so old, I listen to it like everyday! I'ts just so sweet! Just sit there crying to it<3 that's what i do, sit there, imagining James Blunt telling me I'm Beautiful, hahaha no i'm joking, but its so pretty.





Friendly Fires - Skeleton Boy.
Is there any band that are as slick and cool as friendly fires? Doubt! This song was a super hit in 2009, it perfectly showed off there ability to produce entertaining lyrics and head-banging great music!






Ne-Yo - Because of you
Ne-Yo has tremendous talent that had been shown through this beautiful song! He's such a noble person, with pretty, noble songs!




Keep the old music alive, just because it's old, doesn't mean it's lost all it's good-ness! Cheers for reading Follow, comment, suscribe :)

Love yaa xox








6 comments:

  1. Hey hey! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you back!

    Crumbly crumbly crumbly!!!

    God bless you girl!

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!
    haha it's just such an amazing word! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Maroon 5 is my favourite and your definietly right about forgetting them easily!Now these songs seems nostalgic but still wonderful!
    Thanks for following btw.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you like this lot you should try listening to Everything Everything, they are one onf my favourite bands and so good live! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I actually love everything everything! i agree, they are so good! What else do you like? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bands! I especially love Friendly Fires...and definitely love a good old sing-along to 'She Will Be Loved' when I'm feeling down!

    ReplyDelete