Followers

Sunday 27 November 2011

Hey guys!
What's up? How life going? Drop me some comments! Tell me your stories, I'm a good listener! :D

Ok, so, I think i'm gonna lose some views on this post, but oh well!

I HATE SLIPKNOT.
A genuine disgrace to music.

Slipknot, are just, EURGHH! i can't even express how much I hate them! Firstly, they are too ashamed of their ugly brutal faces that they wear masks, why would you do that?! There music is not music! There only there for the image! They scream down the microphone, and call it a song! NO! That's not how it works you stupid Slipknot freaks! And the worst thing is; their old men! They have kids! There not your everyday lads, there old 50 year -old kinky men! I honestly think, I would rather have cancer, that to be related to any Slipknot member.



For me, Slipknot is the ultimate insult to music.

Music is beautiful! It has true sentimental value, which everyday people can relate too, don't let a few band bands turn you off, keep music alive<3

1 comment: