Followers

Sunday 4 December 2011

Hey guys, my friend abbi, (thestupidgingerone.blogspot.com) sent me the link to the parody of rock-a-tear, called shed a tear. This video just made me chuckle so much! And before i knew it, i was watching all of 'Kevjumba's' videos...



They get funnier and funnier....







And his dad is a legend...




If you have a good sense of humour, then dude you are gonna love his videos! I've watched them all, and he just makes me laugh so much! Please, if you have any of your own favourite funny YouTubers like KevJumba, tell me! This sort of stuff just makes my day!
:D
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love KevJuma... and his dad is hilarious!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA LOL THEY ARE SO HILARIOUS
    LOVE THEM! <3

    ReplyDelete