Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

That Nicki Minaj girl..

So i'm gonna present to you, the one and only, biggest-bottomed - Nicki Minaj.


And yes, we are going to rip the shit out of her.. :D


1. THE HAIR. Fair enough, you want a different hairdo every now and again, but to chuck on a new wig every 13 seconds is a bit too much. Don't get me wrong, some of the hair I actually like, its fairly decent.... until the zebra striped mohicans out, what the fff?


Looks like a Zebra's running round naked somewhere..






The other hairstyle that just confuses me so much, is the messed-up one in 'Fly' (with Rihanna - looking ridiculously hot.) I mean, what happened? Looks like a bomb exploded in her hair, what shape even is it? A square, a rectangle, no body knows!? Rihanna looks absolutely stunning as always, and next too her stands a demented creature who looks like she had just been electrocuted. Seriously, who is her hairdresser, they need to go to Specsavers..
I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of birds just came and nested in that hair of yours Nicki.








This photo, just makes me laugh. A lot.
Nicki, we all know your short, but adding 4 feet to the top of your head, ain't fooling anyone.
She does look a bit like Jasmine from the Aladdin though! Despite the ridiculous length and volume of hair, i gotta say, she does look fairly pretty.
What's wrong Nicki, why's your hand there? Is your hair too heavy for your poor neck to hold? Naww


2.THE CLOTHES. No, she cant just wear normal clothes like normal people, frankly because she isn't normal. She needs something 'BIG' to go with that hair. Am I the only one who thinks that Nicki Minaj is totally and utterly obsessed with leopards? Not only does she have leopard spots in her hair, she even feels the need to wear a whole outfit dedicated to the animal! Seriously, someone just buy her a flipping leopard and stop her strange obsession!


Did she accidentally burn some of her hair?






3. THAT 'BUT'  (A.K.A BALLOON) Whaaaaat? I literally have no words. If I had a pound for every time Nicki Minaj had a but transplant, I swear i'd be a millionaire. 
Is that even a but? I'm surpirised it doesn't pop when she sits on it. I wouldn't be surprised if she sat down, and it just popped one day. No shock at all. In fact, I have major doubts that she just shoved a balloon up there. That bottom is just an insult to all bums. I'm genuinely disgusted. 
No words.



Just to prove how incredible 'different' (the nice way of putting it) Nicki Minaj is, watch the video. Your a stupid hoe, your a your a stupid hoe.
I totally agree with my friend, who said 'its genuinely shit and makes a pordy of itself' Enjoy/laugh/insult!



Oh Nicki Minaj, when you have children, there going to laugh :')
If you like this chick, i pity you. No I'm joking, fair enough we all have own taste. But personally, she doesn't do it for me.

much love guys, Hennah :) :P xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Nicki Minaj! She's awesome! Starships is the song I play whenever I feel like to dance hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete