Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Some of my favorite music..

Hey-ho!

Rightt, well, this is my first proper post, so I'm not too sure if I'm doing to right :S
Oh well, let's go for it!

I have quite a taste in Music, and of course, we all have our favouritesss:



Oh yes! It is the one, the best FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS! These six dudes blew my mind when i first heard them. I must admit, their first album is better than there latest one, but oh well! They are super tented, and have so many good songs! Check out: do or die, and hey Brittany! I can guarantee you will  love them just as much as I do! <3


ENTER SHIKARI! These fitties are definitely one the best bands round! There rock/metal/indie/half screamo, basically there everything! Best songs must be: ok time fr plan b, and, sssnakepit, and sorry your not a winner. Please give them  listen! Enter shikari, are just legends, much love <3




3OH!3 are some hot stuff!  They have had  handful of top music, such as First kiss, and, Starstruck. They have pop-beating music with a fantastic beat. I personally, love their song 'i'm not your boyfriend baby' It's a good laugh and actually has an amazing rhythm! LISTEN!


Cheers for reading, keep your eye out for more music, good and bad, I'll do them all! :D
Much love <3 xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment